The quality of assessors can make or break assessment and development centres. This course is beneficial for HR professionals who need to run assessment centres on potential or existing employees and is designed to provide the essential tools to becoming effective assessors. It will cover all the key aspects to accurately observe, interpret and measure competencies in an assessment centre setting and the rationale behind assessment centres, structured interviews, how to assess fairly, manage the wash up session and give feedback.
At the end of this workshop you will be able to :
- Understand the nature of the assessment process and your role as an assessor
- Use competencies to assess against a competency framework
- Interpret evidence from in-tray exercises, case studies, group exercises, role plays and interviews
- Mark written exercises, group exercises, role plays and interviews against competencies accurately and objectively
- Run a wash up session and make fair decisions
- Prepare for and run a face to face feedback session
“I thoroughly enjoyed the workshop. It had been a while since I’d attended a hands-on workshop, but the experience was refreshing.” Nicky Sandler
We charge a flat fee of £399 for our workshops for up to 12 people, dependent only on the location, the duration and the type of course. You would need to provide a suitable venue, refreshments and the trainer’s travel expenses.
To find out how we can help your organisation, please call Careers with Confidence on 0208 133 6787 or fill in the contact form below.
About Our Company